Fixed Fee Dissolution as the Petitioner

Is this right for you?
This option is for you if your partner will co operate with the divorce.  In other words they accept that the partnership has broken down and they will consent to the divorce and will not object to the content of the dissolution petition or defend the dissolution itself.  If this describes your situation this option is right for you. If your partner is likely to object to the dssolution this does not necessarily mean you are unable to start dissolution proceedings but you should contact us for some initial advice to explain the options available to you.

What is included?
We will explain the dissolution process in plain English.  We will complete all the Court paperwork such as the Dissolution Petition, Statement of Arrangements for Children and the Applications for Decree Nisi and Decree Absolute.

We will write to the Court on your behalf and send them all the required documentation.  We will keep you informed throughout.

What is not included?
This option does not cover any work in relation to financial matters or issues concerning your children such as contact.  We can help you with this but that work will be charged for separately.  Any additional costs will be explained to you before any further work is done for you.


How long does it take?
A dissolution takes between 6 to 9 months from start to finish.  We will prepare your documents promptly upon receipt of details from you.  We know it is important to you that you want  the dissolution process to be dealt with as quickly as possible and we can assure you that we will deal with all ongoing work as promptly as possible.

The price
Our fees £650 + vat

Court fees £550 payable directly to the court and will be requested from you separately

Additional fees
On occasion the spouse receiving the divorce papers does not respond to the Court and we therefore have to take extra steps to prove to the Court that your spouse has received the divorce papers and these extra steps are not included in the fixed fee. If you cannot find your marriage certificate we can obtain a copy for you, for an additional charge.  In the rare event that the Court requires you to attend Court there would be additional charges should you wish us to represent  you  in Court.

 Any additional fees will be discussed and agreed with you beforehand.

Book now Fixed Fee Divorce (Petitioner) £650 + vat